Everything posted by MrHappy
-
Accenta Gen 4 - internet switch-off?
Oh ..
-
Accenta Gen 4 - internet switch-off?
a what ?
-
Wall Mounting Bracket for DVRs NVRs Routers Receivers Switches and any other equipment
nice looking idea
-
Ring door bell (wired) fitted now living room lights don’t work?
every cloud has a silver lining your probably better looking when its dark ?
-
SD1+ Speech Dialler and VoIP
just bin it,
-
eBay tat roundup - the best and worst from the 'bay
they don't have blue light & probably have to lock up a site before leaving
-
eBay tat roundup - the best and worst from the 'bay
I believe its high pressure door to door selling of tat.... Its been happening since the the 1980's if not earlier ??
-
eBay tat roundup - the best and worst from the 'bay
@datadiffusion I saw this & thought as you, Installed last year, upgraded to a verisure system- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164834532394?hash=item2660e75c2a:g:~pkAAOSwXKhgeZWc
-
Fault on an aged Scantronic 9000 system
you flash git.... fancy throwing out a 25yr old + alarm panel
-
Fault on an aged Scantronic 9000 system
Its pile of old tat which wants ripping out & replacing The zones which don't work may not be in the area which is set IIRC the panels software scans the zones from high to low, under certain circumstances movement in an unset zone will trigger an alarm. They all do odd thing like the entry tone or alarm tone will continue when unset/ silenced, entering a walk test will stop it
-
Power max complete installer code
I have you tried 6969 ?
-
Cat 5 cable tester
I have a chinky tat one than is slung in the van https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303417798295?hash=item46a51c2e97:g:QZsAAOSwz-dgjDuF
-
First time install in self build house
What colour is his horse ?
-
First time install in self build house
no, its a common misconception that 1 controls panel is going power anything you can think of putting on it
-
First time install in self build house
ah why ? I assume your naïve enough to expect to power all this from a single control panel ?
-
Veritas 8 Compact
disconnect all the wiring inside the panel link from 0v to bell tamper inside the controls
-
Veritas 8 Compact
remove every device off the alarm, link out every zone, link the bell tamper out, holding down the panel spring tamper.... can you exit engineering ??
-
Relace adt panel and keyboard recommendations please
@Honda3 find a local tame alarm man, get them to price via email to replace the controls, battery & external bell. they'll measure all the cables & currents if they've 1/2 a brain... I'd assume your cables are stapled under the carpets ? Replace the fuse & tread on every inch of carpet where a cable might be lurking ?
-
Strange beeping !!!
Don't forget the Mitcheldean witch trials- Any strange bleep from a powered down alarm, needs the services of an exorcist.. I used to be medium, but as I got fatter my shirts are now all large.
-
Strange beeping !!!
probably a kidde carbon monoxide detector ?
-
Strange beeping !!!
anyone got the no. for derek acorah ? I know he;s dead but that should not be a problem....
-
Strange beeping !!!
Thank you taking the effort of joining our forum.... It assumes me & probably a few other members that you've powered down an intruder alarm as you've a battery powered smoke detector or similar with a low battery chirp :)
-
Confusedman
its a double poled panel...
- Scantronic 9651 "Sound Tamper Reset Required" 3 times in 2 months
-
WD "Green Power"
just sorting out the swag pile, I wanted a 2nd hdd for works cctv's & got carried away & now have more than a dozen I have some used PSU's but not the correct one to repair a wbox branded hik nvr (£58 for a psu) so binned it & held onto the toshiba 2tb I've wheelie bin full of dvr cases & knacked speed domes, I'm also hoping I've case fan which is suitable for a HP switch as mine is quite LOUD