Everything posted by MrHappy
- Quick Hello
-
Texe bellbox with a Euro46 panel
? I think your mistaken. Neg trigger for both bell & strobe, negtive tamper return I've never inverted the bell or strobe trigger, IIRC I believe you can only invert the digi pin on the "rainbow ribbon" ?
-
g mansell
I don't think pyronix was doing panels in 89 ? Any ways cars are disposal consumer items, top end astra in 89, 6k ? Despite being around a hundredth of the above an optima 2+ is a priceless family heirloom which should be passed for generation to generation....
-
g mansell
today I saw 1989 automatic Astra cabriolet in my subscribers unit, red with steel wheels in my opinion its a pile of shit, is your opinion that it must be the pinnacle of auto motive engineering ?
-
Paragon alarm service went well
aim for the buttons, it breaks easier
-
alarm system recommendations
they're very stable
-
Peter Reynolds
I'd bidding against him for giggles
-
Bell box battery fire
Is this EWD a hobby system, or a proper alarm with the EWD outside ? Despite trump being slated by the media for years he only lost by 4.5%
-
Bell box battery fire
Is the outside of the cover quite damaged ? I never seen a ni-cad in an EWD overheat However they do blown apart, something about over charging & not being able to vent the gas quick enough ??
-
Home Automation
My HA project so far- Hive £109.49 Hive Thermostat stand £5.99 sonoff plug top £8.71 (2019) 2 x tp link plug top + echo dot £35 ambitions maybe a vertical blind thingy ?
-
Home Automation
I have a guy who does car ecu's ect... He has been using https://nodered.org/ to mix & match home auto stuff Its sound clever, but above my pay grade...
-
Ade Gen 4 alarm at clinic
the reeds sticking, its a tiny glass tube, age / temperature changes, door slamming the gas escapes & it sticks eventually it will fail open or closed replace the contact I assume business is on its arse ? However if you have the £'s I say replace it with a proper one ?
-
Ade Gen 4 alarm at clinic
device, cable, or the controls
-
12v 7Ah SLA swap for lithium equivalent
Its lighter & claims 6 x the service life of a lead acid battey but its still only 7Ah & 6x the price of lead acid one ? I'd rather buy 6 lead ones as 18-30yr service life it likely me or the equipment it powers will be dead ?
-
Happy new year
I'm looking forward to covid 20 !
-
Gardtec 800 - Lock Out - Phone Engineer
Call "retro alarms" & they'll send a man in an astra max todo the job..... you can still pay with access, "your flexible friend"
-
Configuring Texecom Impaq SC-W
- Adding ricochet device to Texecom
if I could read & write I wouldn't be doing alarms...- Menvier TS900 vs TS900+ and prox tag readers
the inlet on my karcher pressure washer bust the other day its was £130 ish & over 20yrs old, its from era when we did menever I've just ordered a new karcher for £110 from screwfix my company xmas gift to myself...... a cheap DA buffer £60 cash from a cleint- Adding ricochet device to Texecom
In hindsight we could have clubbed together & got the "meter chucker" set up in Johannesburg !- Menvier TS900 vs TS900+ and prox tag readers
I would assume it doesn't pay great if your not going pay the same £ as a cheap iphone to replace the controls ? I would also assume many a child has had a full on melt down over xmas as they got the "cheap" iphone- Adding ricochet device to Texecom
T for Target ?- Scantronic 9930 zone tamper
wouldn't any normal person got someone to sort this in april or may at the latest ?- Adding ricochet device to Texecom
non uk rkp- Adding ricochet device to Texecom
sorry we're not prepared to come & work in your house dressed as wonder women.... - Adding ricochet device to Texecom
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.