Everything posted by MrHappy
-
Work extension and tech upgrade
consumer products - eg an IP Phone are consumer electronics..... cheap & freely available a 0.5mm drill from screwfix is quite cheap, a medical 0.5mm drill is quite pricey...
-
Citadel XR2
There's different versions of same products.... If you have a picture of the PCB a popular alarm forum or whoever rebranded or manufacturered it might have be able to help
- Citadel XR2
-
Citadel XR2
I'd say we'd have the correct manual for your product.... We just don't know which one suits your product w/o seeing the PCB....
-
Citadel XR2
IIRC xr1 is panel with on board keys x2 is panel & keypad when the ADE product changed models Senate still called there's XR You need product knowledge of ADE pcbs to you guess what your "xr"is really is There not graded & the programming makes little sense to me, I take the view that paying me an hr to program it is better spent fitting better controls
-
Citadel XR2
You have picture of the PCB ?
-
Citadel XR2
There's lot of different ade products which look the same & it gets worse when rebranded... I'd prefer to bin it off
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
day 48....
-
who uses proxmox
so not Powermax or Pyronix spelt wrong ?
- Sub contractor available southampton
-
Bark Door Bell
I assume they think I'm going to reply & paid for leads ?
-
Bark Door Bell
yes, shit loads of 'em
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
G3 aren't a very good design, requiring prating with resistors on most controls "adjusting" the jumper by fitting a jumper on the PCB will certainly any problems with the lid expanding
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
probably, most which I've poached don't have the battery connected OP, Gardtec lists the parts no's as GT02083 expander KIT601MG3STU metal panel with keypad GT01152BL blue rkp however google appears to say no
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
I'd had few issues with this, I see lots going up & have wondered how many call back the large player get ?
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
eh ? the panel look like is was wired in the dark by a trainee... the pir looks like one screw, there a massive hole in the arse of it, the conductors have been poorly done, the resistors have'nt been cut down or fitted logically For me It very easy to fit your "scatsecure" sounder, 5 wires, a link wire across the pcb terminals I could order one today & it should be at yours on Wednesday However the issue will selling to the public or giving staff kit their not trained & familiar with is the length of time explaining why "xyz" doesn't work & its very rarely anything wrong with the kit
-
Difference between Euro 46 V10 & EuroApp 46 panels?
irrc app panel is no longer sold v10 is now std which includes app but you need a lancard or similar for connectivity
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
Shame I'm 200ml away as I'd enjoy sorting that sort of tat out....
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
easy way, remove lid off pir, take pic & post imagine on here
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
being a kind sole I've Pm'd a link to full euro on ebay, w/o checking its about £5 less then I'd paid trade for one I buy radio stuff from the same co. the items your described would cost nearer a grand Good luck
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
"Steve" I hope the DIY sex change went well... The active posters on plumbing or alarm forum are probably earning a living from that trade I have direct a/c with risco, but unless there is a reason like only a risco product fit in the wallspace I'd be using a premier or a full euro, If you want to do your panel change, great stuff 800 - 600 means placing resistors in all detection devices or creating a global tamper I'd allow a 1/2 day, for alarm eng to do the job,
-
Gardtec 800 having problems
in this modern world you can buy just about anything on online, how many hrs have you put into this so far ?
-
Magnetic Contacts Sticking on Un-Opened Windows
& also brentry ?
-
Rename this forum?
the al-yeti rm ?
-
Rename this forum?
^ oap