Everything posted by al-yeti
-
G2-44 and IR800 PIRs
They only trigger once then you wait once they clear they will trigger again If you have one on exit then it may cause a set fail etc
- Texecom GSM Problem
- Texecom GSM Problem
-
Texecom GSM Problem
What do you mean have it a good old clean? And what happens if you remove the gsm unit completely , is it that the GSM signal is dropping out and it is looking for an alternative path ? But you don't have one The gsm device what type of antenna is it , communication doesn't mean it isn't dropping out
-
Pyronix Enforcer internal sounder
Cleaning aside they look like tat around most decor then the place looks like a Chav house cos installer says it looks so cool in shiny silver and matches your hinges lol Oddly enough I still haven't taken the my mk7 out, if I eventually got a hkc I will have to move it as the white keypad won't look right .....
- Agility 3 cloud service
- Pyronix Enforcer internal sounder
- Agility 3 cloud service
- Texecom Premier Elite 24
- Texecom Premier Elite 24
- Texecom Premier Elite 24
-
Veritas R8 help needed
If cost is reasonable and repairable then how long you staying there is worth a little security
-
Veritas R8 help needed
What's landlord say? Is he willing to fix it and get an engineer in and pay for it? Or did he say you guys do as you need to
-
Panel Schematic?
Those were the days..... Cdt now haven't heard that in a while old man
- Panel Schematic?
-
8 core cable internal sounder + PIR
So linked sound option Generally +12v to +12v Gnd to an output that switches from 12v to ground, bell output or another pgm
-
Panel Schematic?
What reasons?
-
Wifi CCTV system for domestic
When he quoted him for cableties rather than conduit you know what they want to pay for.......
- Challenger 5
-
Kentech Fire Panel - Changing Apollo Sounders
Watching others , you address and swap over , unless there's some other lunatic setting on a kentec
-
Part set Enforcer?
Thought b was part set , or is this like the scanny abcd
-
Kentech Fire Panel - Changing Apollo Sounders
Thought he meant addressable, and conventional is not addressed?
-
Part set Enforcer?
I think what amps is saying your missing something, unassign and go through it again , as he says if b is not highlighted , one of the steps is missing Assign all zones and see what happens perhaps I wonder have you only tried one zone?
-
Deltabell W-E comfort LED's
I assume wireless was part of kit
-
Deltabell W-E comfort LED's
What model is it in? I think SCB mode you would but you could stick a wireless as additional on the enforcer rear of property of other is on front But charging current would do two I think in SCB mode