Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PeterJames

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PeterJames

  1. Pyronix wireless expander will only work with a pyronix panel
  2. I would agree that its easy to get your fingers burnt buying stuff from China, Ive seen them making stuff that not even Maplins would sell. But not everything that comes out of China is tat, look at the label on your pants I bet it says made in China!
  3. Every man and his dog is buying Ching Ching CCTV where do you think Hik and Dahua are from
  4. hmpphhh just because I like to be green! Why keep filling land fill up with working stuff
  5. I still have a fair few out there going strong
  6. QFA the Ab is a good panel, and the fault is not the panel
  7. Hi and welcome
  8. Ive heard if you leave it in the freezer over night it factory defaults
  9. PeterJames replied to a post in a topic in Guest Forum
    I lost quite a few k posts of mostly waffle, when all the mods left TSI to go to Versigo
  10. PeterJames replied to a post in a topic in Guest Forum
    Those were the days, back when all my old posts were deleted
  11. You sort of have to see it on a building to know what I mean, I often go to Dorset for a few days break and those boxes are everywhere, and depending on how your eye catch's them they do not look as they were intended.
  12. You had to use a zone splitter to split zones, its programmed as a final exit on part set, so when part set it should start up the entry timer before going into alarm, if you part set the alarm.
  13. Hi and welcome, there's a chap from Dorset on here, the one with the bell box that looks like Yogi Bear but I think its meant to be a castle or something
  14. Spate of burglaries in this road last year, they only attempted the ones without bell boxes, they even didnt bother with the yale alarm 2 doors down. But I would agree that in many cases they are in and out quite quick.
  15. Looks like you turned up here too late Yale one way wireless tat will go off every time a taxi drives down your street, you will be lucky if your two weeks in the sun this year will be false alarm free. You would be slightly better off not setting it in the hope that the box is a deterrent, I say slightly I am not sure if the yale tat poles, if it does then it will go off set or not
  16. What sort of wireless alarm were you thinking of getting?
  17. They do do dont de do Hi and welcome
  18. Right you asked for this, so dont blame me for lack of sleep tonight! I havent even sent you an invoice for the access control stuff yet
  19. I prefer to say I'm fair, I dont like the thought of anyone loosing sleep over owing me
  20. I cant see how what sp you're using would make any difference, could it be admin settings or it may be the phone itself are you using iphone and the others droid perhaps?
  21. Look for port forwarding or NAT forwarding in the advanced settings of your router. Look in the recorder manual to see which ports need to be forwarded and forward them to the local IP of the recorder. To view over 4g you need to have a fixed public IP
  22. Hello from Brighton Sussex (near France)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.