Everything posted by james.wilson
- Help needed to identify control board
- Help needed to identify control board
-
Oops I cut my alarm cable - Help please
its not though you have a sensor down or 2
-
Home alarm problems and advice?
yes I don't know the level of cover etc and taking the op on face value a quid would be to expensive. Assuming your supplier does what they should for digi monitoring its fine.
-
Home alarm problems and advice?
I think 16 quid is fair for monitoring and maintenance. But I feel you have an issue and that should be resolved on their part not urs.
-
Which 16 alarm ohm speaker is the best?
ive not tested but as its not a mylarcone speaker id suspect not
-
Home alarm problems and advice?
You cant im afraid they will need to remove them or disconnect the phone line to it.
-
Which 16 alarm ohm speaker is the best?
- What panel is this ?
if the batt was 20 it would be a 6Ah. But as its powered down maybe the battery took it- GD48 keypad addresses
one is the keypad for the built in modem the other is the virtual keypad on the 232- Chubb px 500
- Chubb px 500
- Home alarm problems and advice?
more than- Galaxy GD48 internal serial port settings
iirc log zones report all the time. There is a download called techmaster that can pull live events from the printer 232- Galaxy GD48 internal serial port settings
you can also make it print events in real time. I have used that in the past on custom software. But as you say no reverse commands. I'm not good enough to use the mircotech over serial option- DVR's with free DDNS
oh I see- Home alarm problems and advice?
its probably an upgrade to gsm signalling. But there are other options to stop the 0844 number being used. but if there are 0844 numbers on your bill originating from the alarm then it appears it os working. It's not a sky telephone line is it?- DVR's with free DDNS
How do you secure it on ur server?- DVR's with free DDNS
tbf I think 3cx uses it for some phones on its single button ug feature but needs changes to your dhcp server- DVR's with free DDNS
using tftp to upgrade is way older than 3 yrs. Ive only done it on phones- Aritech (Titan)
ah- DVR's with free DDNS
qfa- DVR's with free DDNS
what do you use for that?- Aritech (Titan)
titan (redcare secure)?- Hello
hello & welcome - What panel is this ?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.