Everything posted by james.wilson
-
Flush contact grade 3 for aluminium door
access by invitation only. What you got into now?
-
My iApollo HD Lite was hacked - help!!
dmz on most domestic routers forwards everything to that ip. Never a good idea opens up ftp, ssh, telnet etc etc should never be done and only done when the uneducated thinks it will make it work. It will work but opens up a security nightmare. I don't like port forwarding much less dmz.
-
Arfur Mo
yes I did too face to face top bloke. Disagreed with him on lots but still liked him. tsi is a duller place without Alan
-
My iApollo HD Lite was hacked - help!!
I'm still assuming this is an anti hik post cos their stuff is too cheap? correct me where I'm wrong? hiyah Chris
-
My iApollo HD Lite was hacked - help!!
not wanting to presume you have a marketing thing going on, btw I got your mail without the sae you promised. Its a very very bad idea to put any bit of gear in the dmz of most routers.
- Hello all
-
Veritas R8 help req
I do have a question or 2 though? you replaced the smoothing cap or others? why? how old is it?
-
Personalised keypad
Most will do it you need to speak to the manufacturer but it depends how many you buy
-
Arfur Mo
I posted the sad news in both the trade and public areas for the trade only members really. James
-
Arfur Mo
I have received this message thought I would share it.
- Fire Alarm Service
- Gardtec480
- Gardtec480
- Fire Alarm Service
- Gardtec480
- Hello
-
Texecom Premier Elite 24 Questions
Those 2 will know
-
Texecom Premier Elite 24 Questions
Sorry never used Texecom in anger. Will need one of the texe gurus to help here
-
Texecom Premier Elite 24 Questions
Its not on final door is it?
-
Pyronix Homecontrol+ vs Visonic Powermax vs Texecom
gateway needs to be ur router ip
-
Duplicate alarm signals
can you post a duplicate, ie what it looks like. Im assuming this is point id or sia and they ars additional circuits
-
Duplicate alarm signals
what signalling device and format?
- Risco Connectivity
- Risco Connectivity
-
Problem connecting Risco VUPoint camera to the Cloud
Texecom fully support DIY Pyronix will be what CCTV was