Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

james.wilson

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by james.wilson

  1. Use a grade 3 contact that is immune to external magnets etc rather than detects. What brand you using in this case
  2. As above its not a worry, but if that concerned don't use them at all. But if you have them there is an input to disable the microwave. It's a popular Israeli detector
  3. Dr Jones had a hit is it him?
  4. james.wilson replied to james.wilson's topic in Just Joking
    Hangon I'm down a truckload
  5. keypad and rio addresses can be duplicated on that panel
  6. need to fitted vertical in the corner at the ceiling
  7. yes just a panel upgrade is needed. Any wired panel with app support would do it. Just need to check if the keypads have circuits on them
  8. What panel is it?
  9. Al I meant I don't know a public searchable list other than the nsi or ssaib.
  10. james.wilson replied to Joe W's topic in Introduce Yourself
    Hi there
  11. yes its ready to set or 'ready' but it works in both set and unset states
  12. I'd have no idea I'm afraid but I'd say much much higher if taking unapproved too
  13. You can an the big gals I don't know the flex as well
  14. The only official lists I can think of are nacoss ssaib
  15. You can use autoswt and prewar on the gals you could possibly do something with links from a ready to set type output?
  16. It's not a brilliant bit of kit I assume its been a self service?
  17. You can't make a keypad do that. It's not permitted to show any detail to a level 1 user ie non permitted user. That's why it beeps etc till a level 2 user proves presence, code or fob. Regulation issue
  18. Agreed and its very cheap

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.