Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Security Installer Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

james.wilson

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by james.wilson

  1. What does the socket look like?
  2. Hello and welcome I'd go with the notification option re 2 sabs but could be remotely powered or no internal
  3. Hi

    james.wilson replied to BrianF79's topic in Introduce Yourself
    Welcome
  4. Thanks I was curious as I assumed wireless. Wonder how this will go with newer systems supported by a maint contract?
  5. The leds not flashing says to me Sab tamper not closed
  6. I'd say your issue isn't Paxton related then. Is your relay stable from the alarm I'm assuming it isnt
  7. I belive if you complain to the council they change something. I'd love to know what they do.
  8. Don't know the panel you may be able to program them as double pole
  9. Did you link out with cable or the relevant resistor?
  10. im wondering if you have a bad connection on the plug/pcb/relay on the connection link it at the Paxton to see if the messages stop and work back from there to identify where its coming from
  11. It looks like it's continually arming etc. What's the relay state and what if you link the input
  12. Don't say that I'm an rbs shareholder
  13. No ive finally replaced my 950xl im looking at apps I have wanted to use magicplan for a while but didnt have a device. got me wondering what apps the rest of us are using?
  14. I would agree that few do provide one
  15. Yes agreed its a shame but on the upside dB storage demand is lower
  16. I assume your using the stock integration ie clean inputs and outputs between the 2?
  17. Welcome back
  18. It's more for signalling. Audible only has always had limitations
  19. Why not just have a proper camera and a door bell, use an alarm input if you like. I'm amased that anyone needs this doorbell crap much less wants one. Put a camera at the proper height and don't fall for the marketing
  20. i would remove the programming of the circuits that were on the rf rio and then disable the rio. A 51-17 may help though
  21. Hi!

    james.wilson replied to MikeIOW's topic in Introduce Yourself
    You could use smart switches and home assistant
  22. that's a hard one to achieve and meet component standard. Once an input hits the panel it has to do things as prescribed not make a decision
  23. you would need a developer / coder to write the firmware. Also most people would want the approval to be 3rd party certificated. |This costs a lot. the unapproved market probably wouldn't need this but you would need to meet the component standards of EN

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.