Everything posted by Litch90
-
Galaxy 0001 Missing battery
let's say late on in 2015.. Version 1.56 which i think was around 15-2016. Going to try one more battery on it tomorrow brand new
-
Galaxy 0001 Missing battery
g2-12 panel, yeah continuity on the fuse fine. Its like the batteries aren't being charged, they both show as flat on ACT tester.
-
Galaxy 0001 Missing battery
13.4 VDC was what i recorded james Lets say its not being charged, there is no escaping it, its a new panel/transfromer is it?
-
Galaxy 0001 Missing battery
I've had two 7AH batteries go flat in my panel within the space of a week. Checked voltage I get 13volt at battery terminals on PCB. Both batteries were a decent brand YUASA. I have set my panel up for fault override, but ideally I need to find a solution to my problem.. So it seems like the panel is somehow gutting brand new batteries is that not usually a faulty PCB? Whats your diagnosis? Thank you gents
-
Galaxy RSS
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honeywell-galaxy-PIR-dt550uk2-dual-tech-duel-intruder-alarm-security-/322304450610?hash=item4b0ad7a032:g:cEcAAOSwcLxYDdIe Job done I think.. A few more of these Thanks will do, I always go of the seller feedback, which in this case is 99.9 per cent. I'd assume that type of seller wouldn't sell any duff goods. We will see..
-
Galaxy RSS
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honeywell-galaxy-PIR-dt550uk2-dual-tech-duel-intruder-alarm-security-/322304450610?hash=item4b0ad7a032:g:cEcAAOSwcLxYDdIe Job done I think.. A few more of these
-
CCTV - From the garage
Don't buy an ACTi decoder you'll pay over £250 for one.. but they are good if you can stretch..
-
Galaxy RSS
Not so much I don't want to use them, I just had KX15's available so thought I would use them... That and everything Honeywell do burns pockets, assuming it is the same for detectors..
-
Galaxy RSS
Not a fan of them? Unreliable?
-
Galaxy RSS
Thank you Al, Cheapest I've found an LCE module for is around 90 sovs.. I heard some smart ass say to me 'If i was you would use official honeywell dualtechs over Pyronix KX15's, I thought to myself what could possibly be the advantage of using the honeywell ones over a different brand?
-
Galaxy RSS
Good Evening gents Got my G-12 rocking and rolling (finally) In terms of RSS or remote viewing, what would you guys recommend? LCE ethernet module & Selfmon? Or are their better alternatives? Just after a few options.. Also.. is it true what i have heard about if you have a galaxy panel, it's more ADVISABLE to use honeywell detectors? So in other words its advisable to not fit say.. Pyronix KX15's?? Such advice seems bizarre Thank you
-
PYRONIX V2 TEL
Sorry data, how do you mean? Could it not just operate off the bell.. I've had SD1's that can do that.
-
PYRONIX V2 TEL
Gentleman Just moved house recently where there is a galaxy G2-12 installed, I've taken my PYRONIX V2 TEL SD with me and 'attempted to install it on the this galaxy panel. I've got it powered and all numbers/name I require programmed in. However, when I do a bell test the dialler is not dialling my phone (no delay programmed) Checked the PSTN line and its all okay. So where do you think I am going wrong with this one? Say I've got Ouput 1001 programmed for intruder i thought i would just have to take a link from this to one of the inputs on the dialler? So when I get an intruder condition it would dial out? Sparky by trade but not a complete rookie on alarms, understand main principles. Time to hand over to you pros on this one though. Let me know what you think. Thank you