Security Installer Community

Cm/pm Dockets/sheets

Guest xnode

Guest xnode

I have started employment with a new company and their cm/pm report sheets are completly different with my old company their were 3 carbon copies of with were used for OFFICE,CUSTOMER,ENGINEER MANAGER.

With this new place its just one sheet with no copy to the customer and when they run short they just run off a load of the photo-copier with no individual report number to each sheet.

Is this ok or do you have to have report numbers to each sheet and im sure the customer should at least get one?

:hmm:

IIRC the individual numbering of CM forms is an inspectorate requirement - any printer will be able to do this.

The customer should also get a copy, its good maners :)

numbering of forms is to prevent fraud from staff.

Usually done with a rubber stamp choose the number of times you

IIRC the individual numbering of CM forms is an inspectorate requirement - any printer will be able to do this.

The customer should also get a copy, its good maners :)

We have gone th PDA route and job sheets are normally e-mailed to customers or/and the copy arives with the invoice, there are still many occassions where the customer asks for a copy of what they have just signed. A blue tooth printer is no use so we just have to educate people, the job sheet turns up in the end one way or other. I wish everyone had e-mail

Jef

Customers!

I wish everyone had e-mail

Jef

Second that....

All our quotes/purchase orders invoices etc are created in a package that lovingly assembles all the info in a pdf ready to email, and the secretary ends up printing it off and standing by the fax machine for 10 minutes..... wating for teh kettle to boil.. :)

All our quotes/purchase orders invoices etc are created in a package that lovingly assembles all the info in a pdf ready to email, and the secretary ends up printing it off and standing by the fax machine for 10 minutes..... wating for teh kettle to boil.. :)

If you do that a lot then set up your PC to send faxes.

Up there for thinking........... ;)

Guest ALSEC

all my paperwork is done on handheld windows CE device, all commercial so nobody is really that bothered about a copy anyway..

We have gone th PDA route and job sheets are normally e-mailed to customers or/and the copy arives with the invoice, there are still many occassions where the customer asks for a copy of what they have just signed. A blue tooth printer is no use so we just have to educate people, the job sheet turns up in the end one way or other. I wish everyone had e-mail

Jef

what program do you use jeff as the company i work for are looking for the best one to use

cheers

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

what program do you use jeff as the company i work for are looking for the best one to use

cheers

lee

Alarm master PCDATA jobs are sent to the pda (XDA3 on orange) during the day, at night we use the on call engineer facilaty where you search a customer name and the DBase sends the engineer the detail. Great for susing out those chancers who aint paid their bill or have lapsed contracts. I found this the cheapest and the best product out there although there are a few imitations coming on to the market at the moment which are IMO a joke

Jef

Customers!

Archived