Security Installer Community

Sms Signaling

Hi

Can anyone please help I have a galaxy 60 ver 4.36 with telecom mod 5.05 I have programmed in my mobile number tap and channel requirements and center number for the vodafone text messaging service in the panel. I can hear it dialing out on a butt phone but can hear no ringing tone I've rang vodafone to check that the nunber is correct but no one there seems to know the number any suggestions please.

ric.

Hi

Can anyone please help I have a galaxy 60 ver 4.36 with telecom mod 5.05 I have programmed in my mobile number tap and channel requirements and center number for the vodafone text messaging service in the panel. I can hear it dialing out on a butt phone but can hear no ringing tone I've rang vodafone to check that the nunber is correct but no one there seems to know the number any suggestions please.

ric.

this is only info i have

Orange & Vodaphone 07785 499 993

1&1 & T Mobile 07958 897 889

BT Cellnet & O2 07860 980 480

Digi needs to be version 5.05 or above

Protocol tapi

this is only info i have

Orange & Vodaphone 07785 499 993

1&1 & T Mobile 07958 897 889

BT Cellnet & O2 07860 980 480

Digi needs to be version 5.05 or above

Protocol tapi

Hi

Many thanks for your very quick reply it worked a treat the only thing it sent 10 messages could not stop it had to remove number and power down dialer any more help would be great many thanks.

Hi

Many thanks for your very quick reply it worked a treat the only thing it sent 10 messages could not stop it had to remove number and power down dialer any more help would be great many thanks.

It is sending the txts because there are log events it needs to clear, once it's done that the txts will stop.

You can set up the events it sends to you from within the coms parameters.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

It is sending the txts because there are log events it needs to clear, once it's done that the txts will stop.

You can set up the events it sends to you from within the coms parameters.

Regards

Bellman

Hi

Thanks for the reply I have looked in the sms options and I am unable to find anything other than the channels required which is 2 pa and 3 intruder. Is there another option to switch off log events as there is no information on this in the manual.

Many thanks

Ric

• 1 month later...

Use the groups to deselect the unwanted signals.

That is in the manual.

You have everything assigned to one group, hence the massive mesaging.

Use the groups to deselect the unwanted signals.

That is in the manual.

You have everything assigned to one group, hence the massive mesaging.

Hi

thanks for the reply do you mean reprogram the panel into groups, will this stop the sending of a txt every time I go into and exit the engneer menu. Thanks bj.

Its all in the Comms section, not sure of protocol here as its members lounge. So i`ll just follow bellmans suggestion, which is of course correct.

Hi

thanks for the reply do you mean reprogram the panel into groups, will this stop the sending of a txt every time I go into and exit the engneer menu. Thanks bj.

Nope you will allways get Engineers + - but you can do a reset on the panel to stop getting a Eng -

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Archived