Security Installer Community

Way To Much Work

Guest xnode

If i do a 6 zone takeover its job and knock mostly so if i get lucky and all cables test out i`m out in 5 hours tops, and thats with real meter readings not traffic jam ones! But i am not ecpected to do a couple of PMV`s and some faults too. lunch is an issue sometimes but as i would rather work thru it and go earlier i dont miss it, and anyways a bag of sarnies and a bottle of water is all i need to get thru the day.

cheers

Hi all i am an alarm engineer working for a small company doing installs ,cm/pm work the promblem i have is that there is not enough work for two engineers but too much for one engineer.

my typical day is a 6 zone install followed by two services and as many breakdowns as possible.

no lunch break and my wages are not great im thinking is should just find another job or is this a typical day in the security industry and lets not even talk about the call out rota...

any feedback would be great

nice1

:banned: Bloody hell mate you are lucky if I finish before 7pm I normally then start work as a barman for 8 days a week.

Archived