Security Installer Community

Bell Boxes

ranger

Hey guys,

Was wondering where all you guys get your bell boxes done (Your logo and number ext..). :P

The texecom free screen printing offer seems good :hmm: as i like their bell boxes as it is. Min order of 40 tho :(, Bit to much when you just want to see what they come out like first :huh:

Regards,

Ranger

The above is my personal opinion and not that of my employer or anyone else.

personally i use clear stickers with my logo etc printed on. done at a local printer, allows me to be a little flexible with the box's i use.. also it means if i do a repair and the box does not have a label on it, then i can put mine on....

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Sounds like a good idear there mate. Dont the stickers have a tendancy to peel in the weather? Can you notice its just a sticker over the front or do they look quite smart?

(Im not sure if they send a sample RJB, as ive never ordered from them, would be a good idear i suppose)

cheers,

Regards,

Ranger

The above is my personal opinion and not that of my employer or anyone else.

We have stickers that cover up any other bell lables and we have boxes screen printed off texecom 40 at a time but we dont pay for them Enterprise order them 40 at a time and we pay as we use.

I decided to use the GardTec offer of free printing with 30+ box lids. Most people seem to infer that vinyl labelling fades quicker than screen printing. I tend not to use labels on existing boxes, just change the box instead.

How fo you find the XS3D Stuart?

I've been using them for a while as my main box and recently changed to the chrome version for a more individual look. Almost changed to the Nova 4 or back to the Nova 2 but was told of the new XS3D thats due out which is more sturdy with spirit level built in.

Archived