Security Installer Community

Maxcom 3v Cctv Keyboard

Guest CJS

Can anyone please give me connection details or a user manual for the Maxcom 3V keyboard.

Also can it be used just to control 1 dome camera, as I read somewhere that it is a matrix controller.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

I dont know the information your after, i would say the Maxcom kit is obsolete, i havent seen any of it for over 4 years although i dare say its in use somewhere. I have a feeling Maxcom is now owned by Honeywell and it was originally Austrailian kit which was mainly used in Town centre CCTV Control rooms in this country.

I dont know if that helps you and cant help wondering why would you want to be messing about with kit like that?

Hi Ian thank you for your prompt reply, I got hold of an old vcl speed dome camera and just want see if it works.

I first bought a RS232 to RS485 converter but was unable to find software for a vcl dome.

I need to know the connections of the 25 way socket on the rear of the unit.

Actually i had a rush of **** to the brain and was thinking Maxpro keyboard. Ignore what i said above, apart from not knowing the connection details!

If you do a search of this site though im pretty sure someone else has been down a similar road as you are on.

Archived