Security Installer Community

Can U Fit 1/3inch Lens On A 1/2inch Ccd Cam??

jizzer

:hmm: have a guess you plank :P

its too small...... you won't get the full picture

The Idea of a forum is to share Knowledge if I would have known the answer I WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED TO POST THE QUESTION, TAKE YOUR HEAD FROM UP YOUR A@@ If you are not going to give constructive answers do not bother answering questions with sarcasm :realmad::realmad:

If you are not going to give constructive answers do not bother answering questions with sarcasm :realmad::realmad:

:withstupid: post 2 is the full answer if you don't understand well.......

The Idea of a forum is to share Knowledge if I would have known the answer I WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED TO POST THE QUESTION, TAKE YOUR HEAD FROM UP YOUR A@@ If you are not going to give constructive answers do not bother answering questions with sarcasm :realmad::realmad:

I think it is reasonable to expect a little banter... The tongue-pulling face is an indicator that a tongue-in-cheek comment has just been made. Bit ironic that...

You will get a "port hole" effect where the image captured by the 1/3 inch lens dosn't cover the whole of the 1/2 inch CCD chip e.g. a black area around the edge of the TV screen.

Paul Main

ClearView Communications Ltd

Robjohns Road Chelmsford

Essex CM1 3AG

Telephone: 01245 214104

Fax: 01245 214101

paul.main@clearview-communications.com

www.clearview-communications.com

Guest Cricklewood Electronics
You will get a "port hole" effect where the image captured by the 1/3 inch lens dosn't cover the whole of the 1/2 inch CCD chip e.g. a black area around the edge of the TV screen.

This is mostly correct but this "Port Hole" effect will only happen if it is a fixed lens eg 4mm. If you are using a varifocal lens then this will not happen all the time, it will only happen when you are using it in it's wider settings.

I hope this has helped.

Archived