Security Installer Community

Networking Amwerican Dynamics Dvr To One Pc??

jizzer

Hi.

I had quick look through the instructions over a coffee.

The default IP address of the DVR is not suitable for most LAN's so step one is to change it then set up the PC.

Try the following TIP;

American_Dynamics_tip.pdf

Paul.

Good luck :banned:

Where on the pc will I get into the network card properties to change the IP address if i do this will this affect my internet connectio???

Where on the pc will I get into the network card properties to change the IP address if i do this will this affect my internet connectio???

Do you have cable or DSL, and did you have a cable already in the network card you plugged the DVR into ?

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

Do you have cable or DSL, and did you have a cable already in the network card you plugged the DVR into ?

I have tiscali broadband ADSL no the network card has never been used no cables in it other than now the crossover cable direct from the dvr

I have tiscali broadband ADSL no the network card has never been used no cables in it other than now the crossover cable direct from the dvr

YOU BEAUTIES up and running Thanks to watchdog and System Q In my haste and frustration I only looked at the first page on the PDF that System Q sent Dohhhh !! when I scrolled down and read the rest and followed it I have succesfully downloaded the digiclient software and am playing with it as we speak.

Thanks again

Ps probably be back with more queeries though ..... :yes:

Archived