Security Installer Community

Correct Dvr For The Job

brizee

i think on the boats they are using the newer 'internat cafe' approach, you buy the time and when finished that machine is totally formated and reinstalled, wiping and restarted automatically. this is also now i think done in some colledges, where they instruct on Autocad and the like.

regs

alan

hmm - sure it is not a "thin client" that boots up from network?

:question:

Yeah, I've lost quite a few jobs because the customer won't be able to view their cameras from the QE2. :rolleyes:

if your customer does want to see his cameras from QE2 it is his problem to get the internet connectivity through satellite and buy a laptop.

hmm - sure it is not a "thin client" that boots up from network?

:question:

if your customer does want to see his cameras from QE2 it is his problem to get the internet connectivity through satellite and buy a laptop.

posssibly it is a 'thin client' setup, i just know it can be used in some places, client's try not to lug a laptop arround so many plumpng for WiFi enabled PDA's or smart phones.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

well i have fitted dm and eventsys for a few years and they are extremly reliable, I still have a few of the original digi speite lites on the go (over 7 years old), cant comment on the above as even though i have seen them i havnt seen them when they are 5 yrs old.. there might be a reason but still i never have so cannot comment

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived