Security Installer Community

Stopped For Speeding

Guest Alarm Guard

Guest Alarm Guard

On Wednesday at 2 in the morning I was returning from a call out. I was followed by the old bill for several miles (pity these guys don't have something better to do with their time).... eventually when we got onto a dual carriageway the expected happened: Blue lights.

So I stopped ... the cop came to me and came out with the usual drivel, "Are we in a rush sir?" He then accused me of doing 80mph... which I definately wasn't. I told him there was no way I was doing 80. I was doing 70.

He got quite excited because I had adnmitted doing 70 and told me that I was in a 60 mph limit. I asked him how long it had been 60, and he said "Always". So I asked him where the signs are..... he looked around and said, "Oh, no, it is 70 on here"....

but he didn't appologise. Instead he accused me (wrongly) of speeding on the preceeding roads.... he even tried to support his accusations by questioning why I had braked when going from a 60 limit area into a 40 limit? .... What a muppet!

so not only did he not know the national speed limit on a dual carriageway, he was also a liar and as thich as 2 short planks...... Fills you with so much confidence, doesn't it.

My wife said I should have complained about him...... Oh, yeah! Like anyone in the Police would be interested.

Guest ALSEC

I applied for Avon & Somerset Police recently - remember the constabulary who threw all the applications in the bin if they were from white males - guess where my application ended up!

Now I definately don't want to join if that is their attitude..

On Wednesday at 2 in the morning I was returning from a call out. I was followed by the old bill for several miles (pity these guys don't have something better to do with their time).... eventually when we got onto a dual carriageway the expected happened: Blue lights.

So I stopped ... the cop came to me and came out with the usual drivel, "Are we in a rush sir?" He then accused me of doing 80mph... which I definately wasn't. I told him there was no way I was doing 80. I was doing 70.

He got quite excited because I had adnmitted doing 70 and told me that I was in a 60 mph limit. I asked him how long it had been 60, and he said "Always". So I asked him where the signs are..... he looked around and said, "Oh, no, it is 70 on here"....

but he didn't appologise. Instead he accused me (wrongly) of speeding on the preceeding roads.... he even tried to support his accusations by questioning why I had braked when going from a 60 limit area into a 40 limit? .... What a muppet!

so not only did he not know the national speed limit on a dual carriageway, he was also a liar and as thich as 2 short planks...... Fills you with so much confidence, doesn't it.

My wife said I should have complained about him...... Oh, yeah! Like anyone in the Police would be interested.

You was right not to complain as there all muppets and as bad as each other :police:= ://.B.W.F.//: IMO

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

They're not all bad, but apparently if you want to join traffic it helps if you're a //.B.W.F.//.

Alarm guard - why follow a police car though, just let them get out of your way first. They have targets to meet for traffic tickets etc.

I watched a bit of a cuffufle a while back - two brothers in my local who had had too much beer and then kicked off in the car park. Within minutes plod was on the sceen and one of the brothers had knocked a copper out! Seconds later the place was swarming with them. A couple of days later I was talking to mate who is plod and asked him how his colleage was "Oh fine, all excited about getting a lump of compensation". Makes me wonder if they wind drunks up hoping to get a slap in front of their witnesses/colleages.

of course they do, ever heard of a bruised shin meaning two weeks off work, they are for the most good people, but a lot of cops are malginering soft poofs.

PMSL! I'll try and remeber that phrase so I can quote it next time I get pulled over.

why not go the whole hog & change your name via d-pole to "upyours copper" only cost ya fifty quid :P

why not go the whole hog & change your name via d-pole to "upyours copper" only cost ya fifty quid :P

Two friends of mine of african decent, their surname is Godknos..............Was funny when younger watching them give details when we were pulled over on our motorbikes. Every copper went mad when they replied "godknows" to their name.

cheers

Two friends of mine of african decent, their surname is Godknos..............Was funny when younger watching them give details when we were pulled over on our motorbikes. Every copper went mad when they replied "godknows" to their name.

cheers

CLASS!!

:roflmao:

reminds me of something that happened in my youth I live in a small town, and one sunday night went to the pub with my mates, I was on call so no drinking at the end of the night we all left and I was giving my mates a lift home and this copper followed me as i stopped at each of my freinds house he stopped, he made no attempt to make me aware that he wanted me to stop so i just carried on, and this situation carried on at every house i stopped at until i pulled onto my drive at which point he braked heavily boxing my car onto the driveway and putting his blue lights on.

i was quite polite and asked what the problem was he said I was'nt wearing my seatbelt to which I replied yes i was we then had a stupid minute long conversation along the lines of was/ was'nt he then said well i'm going to breathlise you, and then he described the process as follows, you will blow into this tube, within 10secs the green light will come on, then 10secs later the amber light will come on then 10secs later the red light will come on, then I will arrest you for drinking driving and you will spend the night in the cells before appearing in court tomorrow! hence I blew into tube green light came on over a minute later no other lights come on then he had the cheek to tell me he would let me off this time!

He finished this farce off with I could give you a producer now but I'm sure I will see you around in the future to stop you again, //.B.W.F.// so I made a complaint against the //.B.W.F.// and he was never seen again.

Archived