Security Installer Community

Need Help Fitting Cctv Systems

Guest IAN01

hello every one

i have been fitting sterling 10 alarms for about 2 years now and think they are a good reliable system does anyone think differently.i also have a cctv system to fit and have been reading you comments page on the planet cctv systems,as i have never fitted any cctv systems before i cannot comment on them but i am asking your advice on the 365dvr systems and could you also tell me what i need for the system to be remotely accessed.

thanks guys any reply will be good

ian

Hi Ian,

The DVR365 are very good units, fairly striaght forward to set up and easy to use. If you check the review section you will see a review on the old version, But the new version of the unit has overcome all the niggles. I think you will be more than satisfied with it.

As for remote connection, the DVR comes with all the software you need, you just need a broadband connection for it.

I would suggest you do the System Q course, it will be well worth it, its listed in the catalouge on page 2.

They have suspended courses until September. But unsure which courses they are doing.

Just trying to do my job

Guest Director of COP Security
hello every one

i have been fitting sterling 10 alarms for about 2 years now and think they are a good reliable system does anyone think differently.i also have a cctv system to fit and have been reading you comments page on the planet cctv systems,as i have never fitted any cctv systems before i cannot comment on them but i am asking your advice on the 365dvr systems and could you also tell me what i need for the system to be remotely accessed.

thanks guys any reply will be good

ian

What part of the UK are you in ?

We offer free traning on our equipment if you are intrested, You dont need to buy from us to book a few hours with one of our technical people so dont panic you wont get the hard sell.

Even if you dont end up using our equipment you can gain a lot of knowlage about DVR's and how to connect them to the net.

Chris

Have not yet used their equipment but took a long time to fullfill order taken at ifsec special prices on dvr and camera.

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

Have not yet used their equipment but took a long time to fulfill order taken at ifsec special prices on dvr and camera.

Hi.

The IFSEC delay was do to new RoHS laws. Unfortunately this has had a knock on with many of our suppliers taking longer to manufacture goods than normal.

It completely threw us with the manufacturer promising week by week that the cameras where ready but every week they failed to ship them to us. If we would have known further in advance would would have let you know.

I am sorry if this caused any problems to you but it was completely out of our control.

PM me if I can help you further.

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

I would suggest you do the System Q course, it will be well worth it, its listed in the catalouge on page 2.

They have suspended courses until September. But unsure which courses they are doing.

Hi all.

Course 1 - PTZ

Course 2 - DVR & IP.

We charge

System Q Ltd.

Where are you based?

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived