Security Installer Community

System Q

bellman

Hi People,

Just a public note of thanks to Paul @ System Q.

I've been having serious problems with my existing DVR setup over the past few months.

I contacted Paul and asked if they could assist me and I popped down to see them yesterday.

He took a few hours out of his busy schedule to show me around the place and explained in great detail the different options open to me. He sorted me out a cracking deal on a replacement DVR and gave me lots of advice regarding it's connection and usage.

As several members know I don't do a lot of CCTV stuff so the help and advice was greatly appreciated.

A big thumbs up from a happy customer :)

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

cheers! It was good to show you what we do here.

Hi People,

Just a public note of thanks to Paul @ System Q.

I've been having serious problems with my existing DVR setup over the past few months.

I contacted Paul and asked if they could assist me and I popped down to see them yesterday.

He took a few hours out of his busy schedule to show me around the place and explained in great detail the different options open to me. He sorted me out a cracking deal on a replacement DVR and gave me lots of advice regarding it's connection and usage.

As several members know I don't do a lot of CCTV stuff so the help and advice was greatly appreciated.

A big thumbs up from a happy customer :)

Regards

Bellman

System Q Ltd.

I also was shown around by Paul last week, I have to say they run a very tight ship there, everything was well organised and spotless which certainly builds confidence in using them.

I am looking forward to the website launch.

Archived