Security Installer Community

Small Firms

Guest simmo

It probably one of the better posts that's been brought back from the dead. :lol:

In theory this should work and its something we have look at ourselves

The cost savings alone (30-40% over 3 companies) should make it worth doing..

But (there is always a But) its nearly impossible to find other companies that are interested

or are willing to look at it.

Don't know if this is down to egos or control (or is that the same thing) but only seems to work

if one company is buying out the others. :unsure:

I know its an old post but with all the new standards etc we are now working under

I would be interested in what people now think of the idea.

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

I want to offer my customers a professional service, and one of my sticking points is being available 365 days a year......................Also a big part of becoming approved should I want to comes down to being able to offer 24hour cover......

Ok its a retro post but......

A "professional service" is (was) BS 4737 :hmm: how many sole traders claim to install to the required standard but lack the most basic resources.

Okay I'll say it HOBBY INSTALLER :sofa1:

Ok its a retro post but......

A "professional service" is (was) BS 4737 :hmm: how many sole traders claim to install to the required standard but lack the most basic resources.

Okay I'll say it HOBBY INSTALLER :sofa1:

For all we know about you, perhaps you also fall into this category :hmm:

Guest rjbsec

SSAIB requirement - any such arrangement must be between similarly approved companies/individuals, i.e. an SSAIB approved company cannot leave his company in the hands of a non-approved company/individual.

Many SSAIB companies have a good "buddy" relationship with other SSAIB companies and it works well.

Archived