Security Installer Community

Viscon Dvr

brizee

just about to remove a 16 way viscon unit from a job adding a few more cams and replacing with 2 x 16 way DM2's. currently running surveyor 2000's. Now this is a contract job and kit is down to them, but the quality of pics, even statics, is so good. i say this as they only display on flat screens ( cheapish ) and the quality is far superior to anything ive seen on a flat screen. I even plugged in my flatty which is pants and the pictures still real good.

I understand this unit was costly when installed 5 years back, can anyone let me know its spec, and is it as good as it seems.

Will i be embarrased handing over my sprites?

i think viscon went under about 18 months agao. might be wrong though

sure it's the same kit a a client of mine had fitted by a another, i tried to track them down, eventually got to a buisness enterprize center in south london who said theyed gone bust :'(

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

If its Vicon, 5yrs old and it has a mouse tray that slides out the front of the unit then it is indeed a Kollector. It is probably one of the original KOL 3000 or 9000s. These have now been superceded but if you want anymore info just let me know.

jelly belly

http://www.software4cctv.co.uk

Archived