Security Installer Community

Surrounded By Scumbags!!

nadger

Agree totally with Camstop, also they are 240 volts so you will need mains at the camera.

thanks for the replies,

the guy who has offered me these is a member on here, we spent well over an hour talking about options etc, i realised that i needed to spend more than planned to get a decent set up, the cameras mentioned above are brand new im led to believe, he is sourcing lenses and housings along with dennard ir lamps that bolt to the housings along with a small colour monitor, i googled the items and he is doing the lot for just under 50% of retail cost, i realise they will be "in your face" so to speak but i planned on spraying the housings black, also i have open beam wooden eaves and hope to site them right in under this area so they blend in better,

personally i would prefer less obvious cameras but as i havnt had many suggestions im happy to go with this guys offerings due to his knowledge and patients when we spoke.

the only reason i have posted on here asking about that specific camera is i would feel even more at ease if a few of you had said yeah they are fine get them. i have had some info via pm from another member which has a couple of things i need to ask the supplier (thanks to you, you know who you are) but other than i am relying on the supplier completely.

i wont name ppl here as i dont wish to cause any prblems between members

Archived