Security Installer Community

Microsoft Vista

My first PC was a ZX81, when I left school in 1986. It had 1K of memory!! :yes:

Dave

hi Dave,

by PC i meant a true 'compatible', i started also with the ZX81, then got the 16 meg pack and found out all about 'white outs'. but using the sinclair basic taught me an awful lot about logical programming steps and attention to detail also.

moved onto the comdore 64 and then D128, Amiga before the amstrad.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Bit like Tesco destroying all the local corner shops, but people are not really that bothered. Tesco are a massive dommination is the Supermarket sector, I wonder if the EU will shortly force them to sell Sainsburys products, I think not.

I am living in Thailand at the moment and Tesco have almost killed all the local traders who are now fighting back. The government asked Tesco to voluntarily stop building any more stores for one month whilst they review the situation. Tesco told them where to go.

Now there are calls to re-introduce some old laws that restrict dominant trading from overeseas companies - so it could all end in tears for Tesco.

By the way - you guys have made me feel young again by sharing your computer memories. I'm still upset about the

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

I am living in Thailand at the moment and Tesco have almost killed all the local traders who are now fighting back. The government asked Tesco to voluntarily stop building any more stores for one month whilst they review the situation. Tesco told them where to go.

Now there are calls to re-introduce some old laws that restrict dominant trading from overeseas companies - so it could all end in tears for Tesco.

By the way - you guys have made me feel young again by sharing your computer memories. I'm still upset about the

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

early days in computers and blessed with very little knowledge i can remember driving with sweaty palms from basildon to hounslow on a rainy sat morning to buy one of the 1st 486/33 chips. having paid for 2 (one for a mate) @

Archived