Security Installer Community

Vcl Dome Software

Guest craigey_baby

Guest craigey_baby

Is there anyone willing to sell/do me a copy of the software i need to controll my VCL dome cams through my pc over broadband?

Or is there anyone selling a joystick controller for my VCL Maxcom Pro Series 32

thanks.. Craig

Guest John Jarvis

Re my request for help several weeks ago. I have several VCL orbiter dome cameras together with a Maxcom 16 matrix but no keypad. Can any of this software help me?

• 2 weeks later...
Re my request for help several weeks ago. I have several VCL orbiter dome cameras together with a Maxcom 16 matrix but no keypad. Can any of this software help me?

Just so happens i pulled out a VCL Keyboard from a site recently whilst doing an upgrade....Your welcome to it...I dont have any manuals for it..Would need you to cover postage though....As i have only just joined this forum....not sure how i would go about sending it to you,.... :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest craigey_baby

Hi.. Did anyone Collect the VCL Controller? - (If not i would'nt mind it myself - as my controller has broke) I am willing to pay.. Thanks.

• 1 year later...
Hi.. Did anyone Collect the VCL Controller? - (If not i would'nt mind it myself - as my controller has broke) I am willing to pay.. Thanks.

HI I HAVE 6 CVL DOMES ALL COMPLETE WITH 2 X 24VAC POWER UNITS I HAVE MANAGED TO POWER AND RUN THE CAMS AND WORKING ALL A1 BUT NEED SOME WAY TO CONTROL THEM I HAVE A 16 CH VISIMETRICS DVR UNIT ANY IDEAS SOFTWEAR OR A CONTROLER TRYING TO SECURE A COMUNITY PROJECT AS WE GET BROKEN IN ALOT

capslock2.jpg

Hello & welcome to TSI.

I can't help with your question but other members who can may be along soom enough.

In the mean time and as the picture above suggests : turn you caps lock off because it's the online version of SHOUTING !

C

:)

Hi, not sure which VCL domes you have, or which visimetrics dvr you have but I have a visimetrics fastar DVR (8ch) and it has various options for telemetry control, one of which is VCL.

It would be via rs485, so your domes would have to support rs485 (ie in addition to the video wire you also have the data wires for the pan/tilt/zoom and menu control). You may need a rs232 to rs484 converter depending on your dvr, I dont do telemetry on my fastar, just on the geo I have. If you do need one they are quite cheap.

No idea what VCL stuff it supports, or if your model has the same options, but I would recommend firing off a support email to visimetrics, or ring them up. Ask them if your model will support whatever model you have (I have always found them to be quite helpful). If it does not you are then looking into having to spend some serious money on a telemetry converter, or a upgrade to the domes maybe if possible.

Hi, not sure which VCL domes you have, or which visimetrics dvr you have but I have a visimetrics fastar DVR (8ch) and it has various options for telemetry control, one of which is VCL.

It would be via rs485, so your domes would have to support rs485 (ie in addition to the video wire you also have the data wires for the pan/tilt/zoom and menu control). You may need a rs232 to rs484 converter depending on your dvr, I dont do telemetry on my fastar, just on the geo I have. If you do need one they are quite cheap.

No idea what VCL stuff it supports, or if your model has the same options, but I would recommend firing off a support email to visimetrics, or ring them up. Ask them if your model will support whatever model you have (I have always found them to be quite helpful). If it does not you are then looking into having to spend some serious money on a telemetry converter, or a upgrade to the domes maybe if possible.

caps off this time lol and its the VCL Orbiter Microsphere vc430v4 how would i wire this in i have the visimetrics octar system

Archived