Security Installer Community

Need Some Advice On Cameras And Dvr

Roelof

Hi All

I need some advice. I need to quote on a CCTV system for a hotel.

1. The existing entrance cameras are facing due South and the entrance doors and side panels are glass so a lot of glare from the sun. Is there any cameras that you guys have come across that will still be able to id an unknown person with the sun from behind or should I just insist that we view the persons leaving.[/indent]

2. The existing system consists of 16 cameras and they want an additional 5 cameras. Do you know of any DVR

camera wise you need a super d or a very wide dynamic range cam. But high contrast views are best avoided but if you have no choice.

DVR wise what do you currently have, The digi sprites allow you to daisy chain them so you can link loads of units togethere to creat a huge dvr.

Or the bewator eventsys that allows upto 32 cams

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

camera wise you need a super d or a very wide dynamic range cam. But high contrast views are best avoided but if you have no choice.

DVR wise what do you currently have, The digi sprites allow you to daisy chain them so you can link loads of units togethere to creat a huge dvr.

Or the bewator eventsys that allows upto 32 cams

Thanks James

They currently have a very old Intellex 2.1 DVMS with DAT tapes. All the tapes are more that two years old so basically useless.

Archived