Security Installer Community

Husband Of The Year Awards

Guest rjbsec

That page isn't listed Dave - but they certainly aren't penalising my site, enquiries from all over the place and a few passed onto members here.

I know, just teasing.

My website gets quite a few enquiries, some have proved to be solid leads and are now good customers but loads are mrs joe public wanting a camera cause she fell out with the neighbours etc....When price exceeds the one in Argos she goes all cold. Get quite a few in other areas and will dish them out on here now, passed a London lead the other day.

cheers

Dave

I know, just teasing.

My website gets quite a few enquiries, some have proved to be solid leads and are now good customers but loads are mrs joe public wanting a camera cause she fell out with the neighbours etc....When price exceeds the one in Argos she goes all cold. Get quite a few in other areas and will dish them out on here now, passed a London lead the other day.

cheers

Dave

Just extracted this from your website

"Pensioners who are burgled are far more likely to die earlier than others of a similar age, a Home Office study suggests. "

Talk about reversing the hearse up to the door and letting them sniff the flowers :lol:

Dave

the reality being, she drinks twenty while he only drinks six. :P

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived