Security Installer Community

Fred Dibnah's House Robbed

found a link to this on another forum.....

Burglars smashed through a back window to gain entry into the house, while Fred's widow, Shelia, was out collecting money for the Fred Dibnah memorial fund.

Items taken included brass and copper pieces collected by Fred over the years.

The thieves tipped out drawers, ransacked the three bedrooms upstairs and tore through the living room and dining room in their search for items to steal.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/bolton...e_ransacked.php

there is a coment by his widow in the coments section

Total scum :angry2:

Mark Hawks

Ex BT Openreach Field Service

Now Self employed telecom and data engineer  www.mphtelecom.co.uk 

Also back doing sub contract work in the security industry.

Retained firefighter Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue

ive been burgled and did i get newspaper headlines?

okay then .......... never watched you on the beeb nor did santa bring me your biography & assuming since your posting here your gaff did not get turned over whilst your widow was collecting a cheque from your memorial fund.

i dont mean any offence, but whats different between this robbery and the thousand of other robberies that happen every year.

yes i do feel sorry for his widow, but ive been burgled and did i get newspaper headlines?

Fred Dibnah was an old english gent i used to love watching him drop those steeples and then standing there with a wide grin- "did you like that!".

I think it was last year or maybe the year before he died of cancer which is tragic for any family famous or not but i guess they would put something like this in the media to help catch the low life scum that did this, as the useless orifficers cant manage anything on there own.

Fred Dibnah was an old english gent i used to love watching him drop those steeples and then standing there with a wide grin- "did you like that!".

I think it was last year or maybe the year before he died of cancer which is tragic for any family famous or not but i guess they would put something like this in the media to help catch the low life scum that did this, as the useless orifficers cant manage anything on there own.

He was a legend, and you wouldnt have found a nicer man, such passion for his work, which is now sadly few and far between. Used to love it that he loved it that much, so downto earth.

Watchdog Security (Manchester)

re - read my post. i said no offence. i liked watching fred dibnah, but my statement stands. its atrue statement

no offence taken, Dibnah's house getting robbed is more likey to interest the public than yours, in the same context as some old dog from a soap opera getting a new pair of jugs / getting an brat from the 3rd world than "debbie" from Asda doing the same...

Archived