Security Installer Community

Fred Dibnah's House Robbed

re - read my post. i said no offence. i liked watching fred dibnah, but my statement stands. its atrue statement

It is a true statement(and anybody who breaks into someones home or steels someone elses property is scum (but thats what we do for a living we try to prevent that) but as mr happy said you did'nt appear on the beeb and years ago he was(or to some people??? still is) a household name(alsthough it does'nt make any/less a crime or a totally wrong thing to do)

Although i do think the HSE would have something to say these days the way he used to blow up buildings?chimnies whilst standing next to them then he used to run like a wippet :whistle:

whats going to be done about it though? will the police take more interest n catching the crims, because of the status of the victim, if so it is discrimination imo

chances are the police will be checking the tyres on the steam engine...............

okay then .......... never watched you on the beeb nor did santa bring me your biography & assuming since your posting here your gaff did not get turned over whilst your widow was collecting a cheque from your memorial fund.

1. santa aint real

2. assuming is the mother of all f"

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

found a link to this on another forum.....

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/bolton...e_ransacked.php

there is a coment by his widow in the coments section

Was the premise's monitored, if it is then perhaps BT Redcares new system Redcare Assure would of been extremely useful in perhaps identifying the low life. Wouldn't of prevented the break, but could of lead to an arrest & recovery of Fred's items.

Adrian Baker

Archived