Security Installer Community

Eu Health & Safety Regulations Really Are A Killer!

Guest rjbsec

Guest Alarm Guard
None of it adds up...I don't doubt for one moment there are some very silly rules in the NHS,but if the control room sent a IRV (which carries all the kit a standard ambulance does) they would have also sent a ambulance as well as you would'nt bundle a heart attack victim in the back of vauxhall astra to get him/her to hospital :whistle:

And the paramedics I have encountered are well capable of keeping someone alive for 30 minutes, unless they are so critically ill that it isn't possible.... in which case the ambulance would have been of no use.

Maybe... this is only maybe, but more believable than the hyped up story: The paramedic was first on scene, realised the the poor guy was already dead and called for an ambulance to take the body away, in which case there was no need to rush and the crew could finish their meal.

think i have to agree best fiction story..we really should'nt belive anything you read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It was in the Sun as well, which sort of confirms your opinion. :whistle:

I also happen to know some ambulance staff and it's just not believable in the slightest.

I think thats the only way to get people in the back of a vauxhall astra. Bundle them in when unconcious

I dont even like sitting in the front of one, especially when I'm driving :rolleyes:

ypu know what you are soooooooo right...i drive a zafria and i can tell you it's no better :banned:

I definitely doubted the bit in the story about the paramedic ringing 999 for an ambulance. Surely he/she would have used radio communication or at least a dedicated phone line for paramedics.
Witnesses in Edmonton Green said the lone paramedic desperately called for help on his mobile phone while trying to save the man

Mobile phone\radio, witness\little old lady who doesn't know what the difference is.

I don't read the papers\watch the news as it's all made up\over dramatised\misquoted\twisted\distorted.

Guest rjbsec
Mobile phone\radio, witness\little old lady who doesn't know what the difference is.

I don't read the papers\watch the news as it's all made up\over dramatised\misquoted\twisted\distorted.

Just For You

Guest Cerberus NI

I'm assuming that the rapid response vehicle is kitted out with same equipment as the ones everywhere else and,this being the case, the ambulance wouldn't have made much of a difference (this is similar to the stories which appear from time to time about people dying in the back of an ambulance because there was no room in the hospitals nearby to take them in - sorry but it was going to happen anyway.) :hmm:

I am confused???...Opening headline two crews failed too reach dying man

Statement released by LAS claims he had an ambulance within 9 minutes and a IRV within 8

what a load of rubbish the story is

Oh and by the way 8 minutes is a target time set down by the goverment!!

Archived