Security Installer Community

What Sort Of Personality Are You?

Guest rjbsec

Guest rjbsec

Take The Test

Score 47

Interpretation of Results

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Okay, nobody said it was accurate :lol:

Er, think I've got someone elses results here.

Your total score is 41

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Your total score is 49

id say it was spot on lol but i reakon its always the same

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Your total score is 35

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Nearly right, apart from 'clever, gifted, or talented'.

Kev

Your total score is 40

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

Looks like all the smarties are scoring 40 :whistle:

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Your total score is 37

:yes:

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Your total score is 47

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming blah blah blah............. well-balanced

i don't think so :banned:

Archived