Security Installer Community

Charge For Police To Investigate Theft !

Guest Dave the alarm man

Absolutely, same in my work too. Customer quality is of course measured mainly by tea/coffee and biscuits; my best customer regularly has jam doughnuts! :P

But do they offer one to you?? :whistle:

Sorry, but i am still struggling with this.

The bike was mentioned in the first post. This moved on to cars going missing from a very secure yard to PABs.

How can PAB reponse be linked to stolen cars, after the event too remember. From my experience, anyone capable of using their own methods of persuasion are well enough known to the police.

I agree about a mans home is his castle, or at least it used to be. However, i do detect a hint of animosity towards the Inspectorates on something they have no control over. Surely this is a little unfair??

it's the general principle's involved, they don't want to attend, but one force send 8 coppers to invesigate a man with a golly tied to his bumper - go figure.

the bike recovery fee is an arrangement with a registered sub-contractor, just the same as they use on motorways if you don't get your car shifted within 30 minutes. while thats a safe proceedure with good intent the fee charged is usually very substantial.

i don't know if the insurrance co will pay the fee in the case of the bike, like they do if when an ambulace is called to an RTA you get an attendance bill and they pay. if there is only minor or even no damage you might just not bother with the hassle if they have no theif, but hpw can yo tell until you see your bike if you would wanted to persue? your left to either inform the insurrance and get a clobber on your premium, or pay the fee upfront and the Police drop it straight away so you lose al round.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
it's the general principle's involved, they don't want to attend,

regs

alan

but they do attend panic buttons which you implied they wouldnt bother doing soon so are you going to retract that frankly mad comment ?

Archived