Security Installer Community

Eurosec Cpx

Hi , Friday Night Just Before 9pm Still On Site Trying To Program Up A Zone As Keyswitch On Above Mentioned Panel , Having None Of It Can Anyone Help ??

you need to be in program zones/types select zone (say) 6 press yes, then no and scroll to the setting attribute you need

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

you need to be in program zones/types select zone (say) 6 press yes, then no and scroll to the setting attribute you need

regs

alan

if i remember correctly not all zones are capable. only one i think can be keyswitch. may be wrong though.

if i remember correctly not all zones are capable. only one i think can be keyswitch. may be wrong though.

Possibly , on eurosec CP8L can only be done on zone5 , however no mention of that in CPX manual , zone is currently programmed as KSW BAT with Attribute Of NOR KEY , Panel Will Set Regardless Of Zone Being Open or Closed

Guest anguscanplay
Possibly , on eurosec CP8L can only be done on zone5 , however no mention of that in CPX manual , zone is currently programmed as KSW BAT with Attribute Of NOR KEY , Panel Will Set Regardless Of Zone Being Open or Closed

KSW BAT - is for the monitoring of third party radio batteries

KSW BAT - is for the monitoring of third party radio batteries

yep ok so possibly im not explaining myself to well here , i work for a chesterfield nacoss company , obviously not the same one as you angus , give or take a bit any other manufacturers eng manual explains the procedure quite well however gardtec/risco eng manuals are **** , so im looking for some one to say program zone as xyz , with attribute xyz , then when zone goes closed circuit panel will set and when zone goes open circuit panel will unset . ps angus which co do you work for ?

yep ok so possibly im not explaining myself to well here , i work for a chesterfield nacoss company , obviously not the same one as you angus , give or take a bit any other manufacturers eng manual explains the procedure quite well however gardtec/risco eng manuals are **** , so im looking for some one to say program zone as xyz , with attribute xyz , then when zone goes closed circuit panel will set and when zone goes open circuit panel will unset . ps angus which co do you work for ?

lol, angus i told you you ordered to many batteries :P

overpack.jpg

ps: tell the old man i like the new wheels :P

horse-disabled-cart.jpg

from looking at the G490 (metal version of CPX with same board) manual you can program a zone as NORM KEY or BIAS KEY.

i've never used this feature, but assume it will cause a full set if all zones are 'clear' as it don't say what it will actually do or how you can control the attribute.

there is no mention i could find of any restrictions regarding which zone you can use on the CPX/490.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

from looking at the G490 (metal version of CPX with same board) manual you can program a zone as NORM KEY or BIAS KEY.

i've never used this feature, but assume it will cause a full set if all zones are 'clear' as it don't say what it will actually do or how you can control the attribute.

there is no mention i could find of any restrictions regarding which zone you can use on the CPX/490.

regs

alan

QFA

Guest anguscanplay

yeah sorry dude i was running out the door when i saw your post - looked in the maual and that was all the info i could find ( your right they really are **** ) didnt want you to spend too long sweating over the wrong ideas and was pretty sure arfur or alterego would be along to point you in the right direction

interested myself how you get it to work

its a long standing forum game to spot where Angus works ( no-one even come close yet lol ) but would prefer it if you guessed using the message system cheers

Angus

Archived