Security Installer Community

Karizma+ & Id Biscuits

Chazeroo

Hi

Could anyone help me. I use Karizma+ panels and old type ID chips in my temporary site alarm business. I've finally run out of ID biscuits and have a few faulty panels that need replacing but ADE/Honeywell are no longer manufacturing either.

Does anyone have any new or used panels/ID chips that they would sell on ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Chazeroo

Hi

Could anyone help me. I use Karizma+ panels and old type ID chips in my temporary site alarm business. I've finally run out of ID biscuits and have a few faulty panels that need replacing but ADE/Honeywell are no longer manufacturing either.

Does anyone have any new or used panels/ID chips that they would sell on ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Chazeroo

http://www.brewtime.co.uk/product-list.asp...mp;b=8&c=14try here

i have possibly 2 Krz+'s and LCD keypads, also a fair selection of old type biscuits but missing a few numbers. also 2 0r Ultimates panels and 1 or 2 ultimate keypads if anyone wants to make an offer, most if not all are unused as far as i can remember.

pm and i'll blow the dust off over the weekend and we can talk beer money as they will never likely be used by me now

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

i have possibly 2 Krz+'s and LCD keypads, also a fair selection of old type biscuits but missing a few numbers. also 2 0r Ultimates panels and 1 or 2 ultimate keypads if anyone wants to make an offer, most if not all are unused as far as i can remember.

pm and i'll blow the dust off over the weekend and we can talk beer money as they will never likely be used by me now

regs

alan

Ah ha. very interested in the K+'s and definately interested in the biscuits.

I'm off on a looong wekend, can I call you when I get back Thursdayish ?

Charlie 020 8462 1566

Ah ha. very interested in the K+'s and definately interested in the biscuits.

I'm off on a looong wekend, can I call you when I get back Thursdayish ?

Charlie 020 8462 1566

PM,ed you a link.

i may know a company for the old ade biscuits as well.

• 2 weeks later...

regs

alan

Hi Alan I'm back from holiday.

Did you manage to check out the K+/biscuit situation in your garage ?

charlie 020 8462 1566

Archived