Security Installer Community

Aritech Cs350

rory

Hi, hope there is someone out there that can help..................i was doing some electrical work at home and had to switch the main supply off.

The alarm system obviously displayed mains fault,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But Im now getting message on the keypad disply nd-NO PANEL DATA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and now it wont take any comands.... is there somw way I can reset this?????? :unsure:

Hi, hope there is someone out there that can help..................i was doing some electrical work at home and had to switch the main supply off.

The alarm system obviously displayed mains fault,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But Im now getting message on the keypad disply nd-NO PANEL DATA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and now it wont take any comands.... is there somw way I can reset this?????? :unsure:

not a known panel to me, but classic standby battery failure symptoms imo :)

if you are competent with safe working on 240 volt powered equipment (and be warned confidence is handy but no substitute) you could replace the rechargeable battery in the main panel, power down the system completely restore mains then battery entering code if sirens sound.

but i'd recommend an engineer to service the system and check the fault out properly and safely.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Hope this helps.

Defaulting information removed.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Guest anguscanplay
Yes, but that's the way in the past that i've got it to work. The cs350 is a 6 zone panel so it would only take 5 mins to reprogramme !

sure but your a top engineer - with manuals and everything lol

Are Aritech panels still going?

I have spent ages on google trying to find a distributor or manufacturers website so we can get some manuals.

I know nobody posts engineering manuals here, but if you know of a distributor, I would be very grateful.

As we only use Gardiner red and Gardiner green, the options are limited.

Specifically we are after a programming manual for the CS 450, Blank end and LCD Rkp. which by the look of it must be at least 10 years old.

Original installer now relaxing somewhere on the Costa del sunshine and we have been asked to take over this site.

May finish up swapping out the panel , however, I always like to try and run with the one they have got for a while before

condemming it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived