Security Installer Community

Wirless Infinate

wsimmo

I have installed an ESP infinite system but can not get the siren to work even when I have registered to the panel. It will tamper when I remove the cover??????????????

You may have a faulty siren mate,take it back to the shop where you purchased it.

Its more than likely that you have done something wrong during set up procedure.

Guest anguscanplay
I have installed an ESP infinite system but can not get the siren to work even when I have registered to the panel. It will tamper when I remove the cover??????????????

how are you testing it ?

Angus

I am putting it into an alarm condition and it is not sounding. Will sound if i remove the cover. I have also tried the walk test

just a mini thought here,

are you putting the system into full alarm?

removing a lid causing a tamper or running out the exit/entry timer will not always cause the external siren to activate with the internal speaker/s. so set your system up with you or a hostaged helper staying still inside say the living room. wait for the exit tones to stop showing the system is fully armed, them move and set off a detector, not one programmed as an exit/entry route, check correct external siren operation.

if that don't work, refit all the kit back inside original packing carton and return to supplier. if they fight, screem stamp their feet simply an calmly state 'item supplied is not fit for the intended purpose'.

i.e. it was sold to you - a diy installer (with all respect) if as a diy'er you can't understand the instructions to get the system functioning, it is not fit for purpose sold and they should not sell it to diy'ers, demand a refund unless they want to rig it up a program it for you on the conter.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I do not fit infinite systems, but a point to bear in mind is that some wireless systems when they are first set the pir devices go to sleep for several minutes.

What are you activating to try and generate a full alarm condition?

I do not fit infinite systems, but a point to bear in mind is that some wireless systems when they are first set the pir devices go to sleep for several minutes.What are you activating to try and generate a full alarm condition?
Letting it fully set then activating an alarm condition by walk past pir
I do not fit infinite systems, but a point to bear in mind is that some wireless systems when they are first set the pir devices go to sleep for several minutes.What are you activating to try and generate a full alarm condition?
PIR

Archived