Security Installer Community

Touch Tracker Eim

Neptune769

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a schematic or photo for the American Dynamics (Sensormatic) Touch Tracker EIM board. I didn't get one with the Touch Tracker. I would like a part number for it also. I am just looking for as much info on it that I can get. None of the American Dynamics documents have any info for the EIM except for the plug pinouts and that won't help me. I need to know how it is connected internally. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with? Does the EIM work with all models of Touch Tracker? I don't have it just yet so I can't give model number. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a schematic or photo for the American Dynamics (Sensormatic) Touch Tracker EIM board. I didn't get one with the Touch Tracker. I would like a part number for it also. I am just looking for as much info on it that I can get. None of the American Dynamics documents have any info for the EIM except for the plug pinouts and that won't help me. I need to know how it is connected internally. Does anyone have one that they are willing to part with? Does the EIM work with all models of Touch Tracker? I don't have it just yet so I can't give model number. Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Dennis

Poor quality because phone camera don't have macro mode.

post-14813-1192238134_thumb.jpg

post-14813-1192238264_thumb.jpg

post-14813-1192238276_thumb.jpg

post-14813-1192238285.jpg

post-14813-1192238291.jpg

Archived