Security Installer Community

Connecting Contacts, Bell Pir's

Driller

Guest anguscanplay
that was a flippant remark what followed was'nt and its not the first time either

but it does seem that its always the same people

I know it was and also knew you would take my " ahem " in the same context - think you`ll find I`m not the guilty party this time

Guys I would feel pretty bad if people started falling out because of a post I started. I really like these forums- security installers are certainly a lively bunch and technically interesting and obviously knowledgable to talk to. I would just like to thank everyone again for their help.

Guys I would feel pretty bad if people started falling out because of a post I started. I really like these forums- security installers are certainly a lively bunch and technically interesting and obviously knowledgable to talk to. I would just like to thank everyone again for their help.

your welcome Driller,

don't worry about the 'brick bats' :gathering: being used, we are just having some fun at each others expense, so we :mf_swordfight: all the time :rolleyes:

this trade thrives on such banter, used very effectively when in initial training to raise your awareness of high standards and keeping you butt covered, as if your caught out being lazy or making a mistake, the barracking from your colleagues is merciless and there is no where to hide, trust me far worse than any rollicking that can ever be given out by your boss.

trouble is some forget when responding to the general public, most will not have been 'brought up' through that way so don't understand the apparent rudeness.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Guest anguscanplay
your welcome Driller,

don't worry about the 'brick bats' :gathering: being used, we are just having some fun at each others expense, so we :mf_swordfight: all the time :rolleyes:

this trade thrives on such banter, used very effectively when in initial training to raise your awareness of high standards and keeping you butt covered, as if your caught out being lazy or making a mistake, the barracking from your colleagues is merciless and there is no where to hide, trust me far worse than any rollicking that can ever be given out by your boss.

trouble is some forget when responding to the general public, most will not have been 'brought up' through that way so don't understand the apparent rudeness.

regs

alan

and some just have no interpersonal skills - don`t be worrying about it

Angus ( and thanks for the chords )

Markovitch and Angus you have both already been warned for your behaviour towards each other, carry on and i will issue warnings you have both been told to keep it in pm's and off the board

I suggest you drop it in public/trade and keep it in PM's

All comments in this post are my own views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer

Markovitch and Angus if you place any value to your membership's of this community I would strongly recommend you both stop this pathetic immaturity you both seem content to display towards each other. It's so petty. Your both supposedly Adults, yet acting like teenage kids.

Neither of you will be warned any more on this subject, grow up or get ready to say your goodbye's.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Markovitch and Angus if you place any value to your membership's of this community I would strongly recommend you both stop this pathetic immaturity you both seem content to display towards each other. It's so petty. Your both supposedly Adults, yet acting like teenage kids.

Neither of you will be warned any more on this subject, grow up or get ready to say your goodbye's.

just read it now and will amend my attitude if my professional colleague will agree?

I think we have both been silly in the past and I'm willing to give it another go.

I have tried to keep things in pms but angus has me on block so not much i can do .

Archived