Security Installer Community

Hi Can Some Help Me? Problem With Visonic System

MALI1775

CCTV AND ALARMS FOR RESIDENTIAL TO SMALL BUSSINESS

Welcome mali1775,hold tight for the barrage of scrutiny and insults from some of the members lol,i agree the powermax plus is an excellent panel i install quite a lot of them and as Angus rightly said if you join trade we can let you in on more alarm information.

Good luck with your alarm business mate.

We are limited to what we can divulge in the public forum.

How did you sort it Mali?
hiI read the manual again and again. and arfur mo comments above helpedu have to ring the telephone for 4 rings and then hang up and then wait for 6 seconds or so and ring the number again. and that worked.some system ring for eg 10 ring and then the alarms answers. thats what i was trying to do.
evening mali1775if you ARE setting up as an alarm guy it might be worth trying to get trade vetted as you`ll find there`s a lot more in depth advice that can be posted " in trade " as it were.other than that a good engineer should have it up and running in no time.angus
have applied for tradehow long does it normally take?

hiI read the manual again and again. and arfur mo comments above helpedu have to ring the telephone for 4 rings and then hang up and then wait for 6 seconds or so and ring the number again. and that worked.some system ring for eg 10 ring and then the alarms answers. thats what i was trying to do.have applied for tradehow long does it normally take?

Trade vetting ,how long you got?

They do it on a voluntary basis so could be ages.

Guest anguscanplay
.have applied for tradehow long does it normally take?

I`m still learning after 20 plus years LOL

sorry ( you`ll get used to my little joking ), the vetting is done by a voluntary team but so long as you can provide the proof of trade status they need not too long, we recently had several members vetted overnight

hiI read the manual again and again. and arfur mo comments above helpedu have to ring the telephone for 4 rings and then hang up and then wait for 6 seconds or so and ring the number again. and that worked.some system ring for eg 10 ring and then the alarms answers. thats what i was trying to do.have applied for tradehow long does it normally take?

ok guys, time to anti-up

i will now take my well deserved bow and plaudits from my fellow peers, having sussed out what was actually wrong in my 1st post in this thread, and not to mention that was on a system i have never even seen before, let alone programed - boy am i ever going to be totally insufferable :yes: .

now i'm not one to crow but how many members are there in this forum? - how many 'arfur mo's' so guys, just say altogether "Arf, yes you are just toooooo damned good for an old useless git".

now excuse me while nip off and don my ermine and mortar board

MALI1775, just think, full access to trade means full access to ME! (aka the chosen one ;) )

now that should put you off if nothing else will :lol:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived