Security Installer Community

Trade Membership

MALI1775

Imagine if Angus was a mod ,it doesnt bare thinking about.

No disrespect Angus but you definetly would abuse the position.lol

Thats a somewhat jaundiced view and entirely without foundation.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Thats a somewhat jaundiced view and entirely without foundation.

Are you living in cloud cuckoo land lol,i'll let you see some of our personal messages one of the days it might open your eyes .He is a friend of yours so you may be a tad biased.(did you ever think of that)

Guest Cerberus NI
Are you living in cloud cuckoo land lol,i'll let you see some of our personal messages one of the days it might open your eyes .He is a friend of yours so you may be a tad biased.(did you ever think of that)

I thought that the whole idea of PM's was self explanitory in their very name!

You post a personal viewpoint in public and then act as if it is a commonly accepted fact.

Thankfully, it isn't.

You may also want to think back to your opening posts.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

I could have a knowledge test? and an age limit, and an understanding your accent rule, CRB checks?

oh the power it`s all too much

angus. you getting silly now....next you will be wanting to join the labour party.... ha ha.

knowledge test...... where would you put a dualtec, to protect blackpool tower? :unsure:

age limit....... any body who has not yet reached 100 yrs of age.....

accent........ any body who cannot speak or understand the queen's geordie, should be barred.... :rolleyes:

CRB..... yes agreed my friend, but you should cover the cost :banned:

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

You post a personal viewpoint in public and then act as if it is a commonly accepted fact.Thankfully, it isn't.You may also want to think back to your opening posts.
You really look into things to deeply,how from what i posted do you derive at the term(act as if it is a commonly accepted fact)?And thankfully it isnt is just your point of view.And about my original post GET OVER IT,if there wasnt a grain of truth in it ,it may not bother you so much.
edit
In what way edit Angus ,i did say OUR pm's not just yours?

Archived