Security Installer Community

Trade Membership

MALI1775

i'll let you see some of our personal messages one of the days it might open your eyes .

yeah yeah yeah yeah :rolleyes: ? 4 u....why should you want to use, Dave's public forum, as your own bitching ground..

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Guest anguscanplay
.In what way edit Angus

this another forum principle you don`t understand? or you really that paranoid? I typed something, decided not to post it so deleted it and left the word edit so the mods could delete the post if they required - nothing to do with you or your comments, however now you brought the subject up anyone who needs to see the main bodies of your messages has seen them the comments were noted and legal advice was taken at the time, fortunatly since then they have all been blocked for me

this another forum principle you don`t understand? or you really that paranoid? I typed something, decided not to post it so deleted it and left the word edit so the mods could delete the post if they required - nothing to do with you or your comments, however now you brought the subject up anyone who needs to see the main bodies of your messages has seen them the comments were noted and legal advice was taken at the time, fortunatly since then they have all been blocked for me

Well why didnt you type the word delete instead of edit Angus?

Legal advice what are you on about tut tut tut you really do take things too serious Angus lol.

When i talk to somebody via pm i make sure its all factual stuff and nothing legally derogatory .

I too have a few precious moments captured for future musings which YOU sent me and they to make for interesting reading.

Angus lets do a pact and agree not to take each other serious shall we ,im up for it if you are LOL.

After all its getting near christmas and shall we extend the hand of friendship to all mankind ,and maybe even barooga lol

I`ll do it :whistle:

first ones already deleted LOL

be very careful Angus ofwhat you say in jest,

i started up 'what if' just in fun last year - and look what happened :cold2:

a massive case of one's own foot placed firmly in mouth - and Dave on 'uppers' medication :banned:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived