Security Installer Community

Honeywell Fusion Dvr, Win-pak Software & Intruder Panel

Akeem

Please I need someone that understand these Honeywell products to assist in putting a bill of materials/prices for the solution below.

1. Access Software (WIN-PAK 2005) shall be able to integrate the CCTV (Fusion DVR) and the Burglar Alarm Panel (please specify)

2. Access Control Panel shall be able to run on WIN-PAK 2005 software (NS2 or NS2+ ; not sure of which will work with WIN-PAK)

3. The DVR shall have 4-analogue outputs for CCTV monitor and have ability to have different cameras display on different monitor

4. The DVR shall be able to handle up to 16 cameras and have control for PTZ cameras

Thanks and regards

Please I need someone that understand these Honeywell products to assist in putting a bill of materials/prices for the solution below.

1. Access Software (WIN-PAK 2005) shall be able to integrate the CCTV (Fusion DVR) and the Burglar Alarm Panel (please specify)

2. Access Control Panel shall be able to run on WIN-PAK 2005 software (NS2 or NS2+ ; not sure of which will work with WIN-PAK)

3. The DVR shall have 4-analogue outputs for CCTV monitor and have ability to have different cameras display on different monitor

4. The DVR shall be able to handle up to 16 cameras and have control for PTZ cameras

Thanks and regards

Sorry, but how long is a piece of string. Why not speak to your Honeywell rep??

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional

Thanks and regards

Are you tendering for a job?

Thanks and regards

My Honeywell rep does not respond to me as fast as I need solution. They responded up to the minute I tendered for the job. Now that I got the LPO and need to put together what will work, things just get slower by minute. This is why I'm looking at the UK market and would not even mind coming down to buy.

• 2 months later...
My Honeywell rep does not respond to me as fast as I need solution. They responded up to the minute I tendered for the job. Now that I got the LPO and need to put together what will work, things just get slower by minute. This is why I'm looking at the UK market and would not even mind coming down to buy.

Did you complete the install, or can I help in supply / commissioning?

Archived