Security Installer Community

Cctv Sub Contractors Needed

Paulusuk

Hi to all who read this.

We are a Midlands based security company who need CCTV (preferably with EAS Tagging experiance) sub contract engineers,

to help us with callouts on our behalf to customers all over the country. We need engineers to be based in these areas to cover....

London, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cornwall, Devon, Scotland (all areas), Wales (all areas).

Engineers must be computer literate as we use Windows computer based digital CCTV equipment as well as standalone DVR's. Knowledge of router/network configuration also beneficial.

Please leave your details on reply.

Regards

Paul is it just callout or install work aswell?

Chris

also what is you email address?

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Paul is it just callout or install work aswell?

Chris

also what is you email address?

Hi Chris

cheers for responce

Callouts to areas not cost effective for our engineers to do, (ie QB fuse in PSU, camera cable disturbed etc). Then once familiar with systems/equipment, installations when required in/around your area. Please bear in mind we only use good equipment so failure rates are low.

Hi to all who read this.

We are a Midlands based security company who need CCTV (preferably with EAS Tagging experiance) sub contract engineers,

to help us with callouts on our behalf to customers all over the country. We need engineers to be based in these areas to cover....

London, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cornwall, Devon, Scotland (all areas), Wales (all areas).

Engineers must be computer literate as we use Windows computer based digital CCTV equipment as well as standalone DVR's. Knowledge of router/network configuration also beneficial.

Please leave your details on reply.

Regards

Hi

What is you email address so I can send you cv?

barry@beesafesecurity.com

• 9 months later...

Hi

If you are still requiring sub contractors to work on your behalf within the Scotland area I would be grateful if you would consider using myself. I have over 6 years experience in the security industry working for ADT. I am experienced in Intruder, Access control, CCTV and tagging. If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Mark Ward

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EDIT - Please re-read the site rules again before posting futher. A link to the rules is at the top left of every forum page, thank you

Hi Paul, must have missed your original posting, Hope im not to late to throw my hat into the ring so to speak.

I have a small company called CCTV Newcastle consisting of myself (over 20 yrs in the industry) and my 22yr old son. Together we not only install and service our own installations but we currently subby installations & service to a many CCTV installers from around the country.

If we can still be of help i can supply a list of companies and contacts, our rates and insurance details should you require this.

regards

Ian

I'm probably not far from you, based between J9 & J10 of M42

But pls get in touch if theres anything I can do. More service oriented than install & charge by the hour rather than by the day. Will travel anywhere I can reach within a couple of hours.

Archived