Security Installer Community

Broadband Messing Up Line

diablo559

does pointing to exclusive line to be provided by the subscriber, in the spec solve the problem :P

lol that would work .You should have seen the alarm that was in wires cut to short all extra wires cut away :cry: its well seen who ever looked at the job didn't :rolleyes: see the hidin mess .

Sounds like there is a lack of filtering on your comms, and any other phones, inc the sky boxes. These requires filters more so than the 'hub' does.

You are far better to use an NTE or master filter, providing a filtered phone line to all sockets and the comms, and having a direct connection for the hub.

Email : martin@askthetrades.co.uk

Sounds like there is a lack of filtering on your comms, and any other phones, inc the sky boxes. These requires filters more so than the 'hub' does.

You are far better to use an NTE or master filter, providing a filtered phone line to all sockets and the comms, and having a direct connection for the hub.

everything was filtered. everything working now. had to extend the wires at the main point they where far to short plus checked my butt phone think it might have been the problem as well. it seemed to work without the hub on the line then started to go haywire when plugged in with the hub tryed another phone which didn't show any problems at all. sorry for the late reply. my broadband was down for the last 3 days :rolleyes: .must of jinxed my own line at home lol

Archived