Security Installer Community

G X Security

satsuma01

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

cheers

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

well? :hmm:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

They are an online shop so not somewhere pro installers would buy from.

Probably no one has any thing to say about them because of that.

C.

:)

Ok thanks for that chorlton, much appreciated just wanted some reassurance.

SSED t/a GX Security? sorry can't recomend them...

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

SSED t/a GX Security? sorry can't recomend them...

ARGH THATS USEFUL YOU HAVE A PM. cheers

SATSUMA

Archived