Security Installer Community

Dvr365 V Dm16ec0

HSI

Hi guys

This is my 1st post on this site so hello to all,

Whilst reading some topics on the DVR365 on this site i happened to be installing a DM16ECO today for my old boss who swears that the more you pay the more you get!!! I have my own CCTV company and generally fit the DVR365 and happened to have one in the van so I thought this is a good time to do a side by side test on both units, Other than the DMECO is much more user friendly (idiot proof) and slightly quieter , the DVR365 beats the DM hands down this installation was'nt networked i have networked all of the DVR365 that i have installed and the quality is superb over the internet, all in all

I would say also you get what you pay for and the DM unit is alot better than the 365 unit for total picture quality.

Also if there is a problem with the DVR then Norbain will send out a direct replacement while the other company want it back to investigate while the customer has no recordings. I cannot mention the other company but you know who it is! :(

!

Does it rhyme with plop ?

dont you mean pooh :lol:

as in winniw :lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Nothing like product PR and marketing is there.

And any reason why publishing your trade prices in public might be good for business?

Maybe he's in the Que for Trade status like the rest of us...... :rolleyes:

I would say also you get what you pay for and the DM unit is alot better than the 365 unit for total picture quality.

Also if there is a problem with the DVR then Norbain will send out a direct replacement while the other company want it back to investigate while the customer has no recordings. I cannot mention the other company but you know who it is! :(

does it begin with Q ??? :fear:

• 2 months later...

If you dont like the supplier of the 365, then i have the answer for you. Their is a company called Video Domain Technology based out near nottingham, bloody nice chap called Clive.

They are selling the exact same unit, re-badged if you tell him Lee passed on his details, he will give you a considerable discount off the alternative suppliers price.

LT

Oh no as i well should say the company i work for been struck of System Q and will never be allowed to buy from them again because of what i said on here and before but we have found another supplier.

When i was on holiday the boss placed an order on the internet and a few days later phoned to see where the quad was and got told we will not deal with you again so asked to speak to a manager and is still waiting on a call but it was my fault complaining about their tech support etc and going over the top but the service was a wee tad bad....if i am allowed to say.

Got told " well you better find another supplier.................we did and will use them from now on if thats ok MR Q???. Note i have not said anything bad about Q! Just stated facts.

Would like more info Taylormade........Mr Q aint gonna like this so look for a nice little e mail!!!!!!!

Good luck though

!

Archived