Security Installer Community

Replacement For A Scantronic 9800

Or a pro installer

Lest face it if you cant change a batt without blowing your panel and breaking a leg off an NVM what chance do you have of changing, programming and commissioning a new 9651 EN

Answer = NON

KKA Thought you where trade??

Sure you must be able to get hold of all panels and equipment from your trade counter??

I thought I might need to re-set the code - medeling with something I shouldnt meddle with when I dont know what the hell im doing. . . I often break things trying to fix them.. lol B)

you are not alone..........i go to many jobs like that, but not all as honest as you to tell the truth about what has happened. could be a costly mistake, let alone all the earache you may be getting, from her indoors.......

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

KKA Thought you where trade??

Sure you must be able to get hold of all panels and equipment from your trade counter??

correct, i am.. but tend to stay with one manufacturer (risco)... like you i can get a hold of any panel i want to use, but i am not joe public.....

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Archived