Security Installer Community

Help Required With Travel To Manchester !

Stal.

Guest Cerberus NI
football passed me by as total lack of co-ordination and timing meant if i intended to kick the ball i'd usually head it.

all my 3 sons played soccer from under 7's, now i watch my grandson who plays in goal for under 11's - nothing compares to the feeling i get when he makes a good save (which is often) and that big cheeky grin is on his face.

forget the big stuff just watch the youngsters, come rain or shine - they are totally priceless :yes: :yes: :yes:

regs

alan

.....small boys,jumpers for goalposts,errrrrrr - isn.t it?

Hi ,

M6 onto M61 , come off M61 onto A580 at Swinton , this is about 4 miles out of Manchester on the A6 , buses and trains to the centre no problems loads of parking too.

cheers fastcar. Is it relatively safe to park there ? There are 7 of us coming in a hired stretch limo with a major carry out. Might have to pay for 2 parking spaces though !

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Blimey ...7 up in a limo.

As soon as you hit the A580 there is an industrial estate with a Homebase diy store , you could park it there.I can't think of anywhere safe to park in Swinton though :ninja: from there its then only a 5 min walk to Moorside station or the A6 .

.....small boys,jumpers for goalposts,errrrrrr - isn.t it?

:lol: still way better than the pro game imo, some of the remarks they make to each other just slay you, one kid way over celebrating having scored was told by a disgruntled full back "alright mate, you only scored a goal - don't have an orgasm"

they played/play mini soccer with 5 a side goals then onto a full size goals at under 11's and even officially qualified refs this season.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Cerb,

Sorry man it was Stal that posted and i got mixed up!

cheers

But around of 80% are Rangers glory hunters....FACT!

Willie

Got to agree with you as I am a season ticket holder at parkhead. I see all the sunshine supporters around me who heckle their own team, and to be honest I would rather their seat was empty than listen to their uneducated rants at our own players.

I would add I am from Hamilton I have never supported accies to be honest I dont know many accies supporters and I grew up in the scheme neighbouring douglas park. Just what your brought up with my family are half and half old firm my freinds are half and half I am definately a 90 minute biggot you wont hear me congratulating the gers but you wont hear me putting them down either unless in banter to someone I know reasonably well.

I wont wish yous well stal as I wont mean it lol but I do wish yous a safe good time as I have a lot of good freinds and family going.

Regards

Steven

Got to agree with you as I am a season ticket holder at parkhead. I see all the sunshine supporters around me who heckle their own team, and to be honest I would rather their seat was empty than listen to their uneducated rants at our own players.

I would add I am from Hamilton I have never supported accies to be honest I dont know many accies supporters and I grew up in the scheme neighbouring douglas park. Just what your brought up with my family are half and half old firm my freinds are half and half I am definately a 90 minute biggot you wont hear me congratulating the gers but you wont hear me putting them down either unless in banter to someone I know reasonably well.

I wont wish yous well stal as I wont mean it lol but I do wish yous a safe good time as I have a lot of good freinds and family going.

Regards

Steven

Rangers are my BIG team but i follow my home team home and away and i feel far more affiliation to them than to Rangers.

We have our very 1st Scottish cup final to look forward to in a couple of weeks time and would you believe it, it's against the Gers !!!!!

I do find it sad that buses leave towns all over Scotland every weekend to follow the bigot brothers but it will never change. It's a great pity you won't be in the Accies end to see your home team play against Celtic next season snedsy76. Especially since it's been a good few years since they were in the Premier league.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Rangers are my BIG team but i follow my home team home and away and i feel far more affiliation to them than to Rangers.

We have our very 1st Scottish cup final to look forward to in a couple of weeks time and would you believe it, it's against the Gers !!!!!

I do find it sad that buses leave towns all over Scotland every weekend to follow the bigot brothers but it will never change. It's a great pity you won't be in the Accies end to see your home team play against Celtic next season snedsy76. Especially since it's been a good few years since they were in the Premier league.

It is quite sad stal, where I am from we are brought up with bigotry and hatred so most people are either or the old firm. Myself I am quite nostalgic about the hoops as I remember jumping on the train 12 years old with my pals to dalmarnock watching the tic standing in the old jungle, getting the bus to barrowfeild to watch them, train jumpers for goalposts lol. And to be honest I wouldnt be in the away end at Douglas park as I might not support them but I definately do not want to watch us take points away from them. My family still live next door to the park my nephew has a season ticket although he is a gers supporter he gets it free as his school is across the road.

I will wish yous (QOS) all the best in your scottish cup final.

Regards

Steven

Archived