Security Installer Community

Britains Got Talent

the drag act got my families vote, i was screaming with laughter from when he walked on to when he walked off just a brilliant drag act imo and should do well as most others have dropped out of the tv game - and he embarresed simon cowface into the bargain.

but agree the dancing dog act was good to, just can't see it having any long term future after the novelty wears off, or it starts barking "they don't make good dancing tunes like they used to".

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

the drag act got my families vote, i was screaming with laughter from when he walked on to when he walked off just a brilliant drag act imo and should do well as most others have dropped out of the tv game - and he embarresed simon cowface into the bargain.

but agree the dancing dog act was good to, just can't see it having any long term future after the novelty wears off, or it starts barking "they don't make good dancing tunes like they used to".

regs

alan

it may not have any long term future but thats not what im saying either, im just pleased kate and her dog gin has a chance to now go through to the final on saturday which i for one will not be missing.!!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I have to say it appears i have been very fortunate to miss the whole thing. Simon Cowell I like, just cos people who think they know argue with him.. at some point he will be wrong but he has been right so many times so who cares

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

it may not have any long term future but thats not what im saying either, im just pleased kate and her dog gin has a chance to now go through to the final on saturday which i for one will not be missing.!!

You not manage to get to Crufts this year then?

Guest anguscanplay
I have to say it appears i have been very fortunate to miss the whole thing. Simon Cowell I like, just cos people who think they know argue with him.. at some point he will be wrong but he has been right so many times so who cares

can I change my log in name ? PMSL

Guest G.J.M
:no: IM not related to them but imho they have more talent than those other two that got through!!

no way... They are the best thing i have seen for ages.

The stars wars keyboard player sucked big time.

Archived